

So I stayed up late again last night as usual finishing the painting in the bathroom. These pics really don't show the true color but you get the idea. Here is the dining room and the kitchen as well. I started painting the laundry room before they delivered my babies, so in this picture, you can tell that it's not really finished. It's really starting to come together, and I love it!

Best part of all, Mr Phillips came over to help me install this piece of work. Isn't it beautiful? Love, love, love it. And it matches the new hardware I installed on the kitchen cabinets.
Tomorrow I will try and tackle the office/computer room. That should be fun moving that computer desk out!
Went to beach for about an hour today. Met up with Ed and the kids and Andrea. Had lunch at Cocodries. That place isn't all that. Anyway, I then drove my friend Julie to the airport. It feels like it's been a busy day! Oh yeah, then later Ed came over with the kids so they could all play and we chatted for a while about Krys! SHe is such a you-know-what. A real piece of work. And they way she uses her kids and puts them in the middle of her and Ed's divorce makes me so angry!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home