my finger was just too fat!!
a mini-emergency occured tonight! I still can't stop thinking about it. I thought I would try a ring on that I bought 2 years ago to see if it finally fit. Well, I could get it on, but getting it off was another story! My finger started to swell up and I had to call in back-up emergency forces to rescue me. Steve and Mom came over and we actually had to file that sucker off because we had no tools. (I know what Zac is getting for Christmas!)Anyway, I am glad it's off, as for a minute there, I thought I might actually have to go to the ER to get it cut off. Looks like I needed a bigger size after all for that ring! LOL!!
One of the people that I called to help was Howie and Kim. They came over right as Steve managed to get the ring off. So they came in for a while. Well, it must not have been my night because as I picked up Kendall, I smelled poop. You guessed it. Well, we dismissed it as a fart, but as I passed her to Howie, sure enough... it was poop. Nice and green and smelly!! And it got on me!! Ewwwww!!
On another note, I had a good workout today. Worked my chest. Damn saggy boobs. Anyway, I am proud of myself, but I wish that my weightloss was more noticeable. Noone comments about the change, It makes me think that it's not really that obvious yet. I'm stuck on that 15lb loss though. Hopefully the inches are coming off.
I made this awesome cucumber yogurt tonight to use as a sauce for my sandwich wraps. Man is it good! Here's the recipe:
2 cups plain yogurt (I used nonfat)
1/2 cucumber, peeled, grated and drained
2 cloves garlic, crushed
juice of 1/2 lemon
salt and pepper to taste
pinch of ground cayenne pepper
Mix all together.
One of the people that I called to help was Howie and Kim. They came over right as Steve managed to get the ring off. So they came in for a while. Well, it must not have been my night because as I picked up Kendall, I smelled poop. You guessed it. Well, we dismissed it as a fart, but as I passed her to Howie, sure enough... it was poop. Nice and green and smelly!! And it got on me!! Ewwwww!!
On another note, I had a good workout today. Worked my chest. Damn saggy boobs. Anyway, I am proud of myself, but I wish that my weightloss was more noticeable. Noone comments about the change, It makes me think that it's not really that obvious yet. I'm stuck on that 15lb loss though. Hopefully the inches are coming off.
I made this awesome cucumber yogurt tonight to use as a sauce for my sandwich wraps. Man is it good! Here's the recipe:
2 cups plain yogurt (I used nonfat)
1/2 cucumber, peeled, grated and drained
2 cloves garlic, crushed
juice of 1/2 lemon
salt and pepper to taste
pinch of ground cayenne pepper
Mix all together.

1 Comments:
All I have to say is OUCH!
Post a Comment
<< Home