another day done
Well, today was pretty much uneventful. Went with mom to Destin and ran to Michaels. Makenna wanted to start her own scrapbook, so I got her a few sheets of paper and a book of stickers. She kept pressing me for more stickers, or more paper, and she would add... "But this is for daddy!" Uh, yeah. Not falling for that one, kiddo! But she looked so darn cute trying!
Then we ran over to Eglin BX and got a replacement blade for Zac's shaver. Called his mom and talked for a bit, then got settled in to watch DH & GA. Man I love those shows.
That's it. I told you it was uneventful.
Then we ran over to Eglin BX and got a replacement blade for Zac's shaver. Called his mom and talked for a bit, then got settled in to watch DH & GA. Man I love those shows.
That's it. I told you it was uneventful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home