Field day!
Today was Makenna's field day at school. It was more like "field hour"! I guess it was nice, but definately not the way I remember field day from when I was in school. Maybe because it was kindergarten, but they only did 6 events, and only raced against their own class. No one was first, second or third. Quite frankly, it was just one long P.E. Oh well, I got a couple of pics for her daddy to see. I have more (of course I do, you know me!) but in almost every picture, Makenna was standing next to another girl who haphazardly was either bending over with her big butt flat out staring at me (Zac should know who I am talking about) or it was of Makenna from far away! So I will post just these two.


Taura was supposed to come over tonight from Panama City. Of course, something came up, like it always does and she didn't get to come. I know that she would never want me to feel this way, but lately I have felt like I couldn't rely on Taura if I needed her. I know she has a new business, etc and it takes a lot of time to get it started and all, but we barely talk anymore. I wish she could have known how much I really needed her to come tonight.
So after Makenna's baseball practice, I was bad and went to McDonalds. I had a craving for a cheeseburger! And it was mmmmm good.
I just looked out the window and realized that the lawn needs to be mowed. Supposedly, Kevin was going to do it this week, but it is now the weekend. Hopefully he will get it done. I don't think it can go another week. I really wish I would have been able to talk Zac into a riding lawn mower now. I could easily go out there and whip it out myself. I hate relying on someone else. I would much rather do the job myself and the way I like it.


Taura was supposed to come over tonight from Panama City. Of course, something came up, like it always does and she didn't get to come. I know that she would never want me to feel this way, but lately I have felt like I couldn't rely on Taura if I needed her. I know she has a new business, etc and it takes a lot of time to get it started and all, but we barely talk anymore. I wish she could have known how much I really needed her to come tonight.
So after Makenna's baseball practice, I was bad and went to McDonalds. I had a craving for a cheeseburger! And it was mmmmm good.
I just looked out the window and realized that the lawn needs to be mowed. Supposedly, Kevin was going to do it this week, but it is now the weekend. Hopefully he will get it done. I don't think it can go another week. I really wish I would have been able to talk Zac into a riding lawn mower now. I could easily go out there and whip it out myself. I hate relying on someone else. I would much rather do the job myself and the way I like it.

2 Comments:
Makenna is just too cute!!
I'm sorry your friend wasn't able to come, I know you were looking forward to that:-(
((HUGS))
Makenna is just too cute!!
I'm sorry your friend wasn't able to come, I know you were looking forward to that:-(
((HUGS))
Post a Comment
<< Home