It's raining, it's pouring!
I love rain. I love the way it smells. I especially love to watch the rain during a thunderstorm like we had tonight. This is the 2nd time it has rained in a while, and boy did we need it.
I got to talk to Zac today. I always look forward to hearing from him. But it looks like he may be there for a minimum of 120 days. We are only 15 days in. How depressing does that sound?
Had lunch with Lacey and Kelly at Shlotsky's? Is that how you spell that? I had never been there before. It was nice to hang out with other girls- hell adults for that matter! I also ran around and did a couple of errands. A return at Joanne's and of course, I had to stop at the LSS. I need to start working on that card swap! So I think Erin is coming over tomorrow night so we can work on it together.
Speaking of Erin, I am proud of her for coming to work out this morning even though she didn't feel that well. If you are reading this, way to go Erin!
I got to talk to Zac today. I always look forward to hearing from him. But it looks like he may be there for a minimum of 120 days. We are only 15 days in. How depressing does that sound?
Had lunch with Lacey and Kelly at Shlotsky's? Is that how you spell that? I had never been there before. It was nice to hang out with other girls- hell adults for that matter! I also ran around and did a couple of errands. A return at Joanne's and of course, I had to stop at the LSS. I need to start working on that card swap! So I think Erin is coming over tomorrow night so we can work on it together.
Speaking of Erin, I am proud of her for coming to work out this morning even though she didn't feel that well. If you are reading this, way to go Erin!

1 Comments:
Had a great time at lunch Tuesday....enjoy the scrapping stuff and thanks again:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home