Thursday, April 13, 2006

{3}

I woke up this morning with Makenna in my bed. I think I will be seeing a lot of that with Zac being gone. We got up and started getting ready for school.

She had a "green" day because she pinched Jenna on the hand because she wouldn't move? I don't know, that's all she told me.

I got a call from him this afternoon. I really missed his voice. He talked to Makenna and I heard him ask if he was a soldier and what the desert looked like? Too cute. Then she went right back to jumping on the trampoline. I on the otherhand starting crying again, I just didn't think it would be this hard. Anyway, he is doing good, but really tired.

Just before Makenna was going to bed, she started crying. I thought it was because she had just complained about her belly hurting. I asked her what was wrong, and she cried "I want my daddy". Oh. my. goodness. My heart broke into a million pieces right there. What could I say? I told her that he would call us tomorrow, and that we had to be really strong for daddy. Then as soon as a second, she was asleep. I really didn't think his being gone was affecting her that much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

Hang in there!!

4/17/2006 3:54 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Hang in there!

4/17/2006 3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home