Do my armpits stink- or is it just me?
That was the question of the day... Makenna asked me this today! How funny. I didn't even want to see if they did. Is it possible she need deoderant this soon? She's only 6 for goodness sake!
After the hellacious day I had yesterday, I was really hoping that everyone would wake up on the right side of the bed today. Makenna was definately in a more cooperative mood; much like her usual self. This past week she has been terrible! So moody, and hard to get a long with. After girl scouts last night (tell me why did I ever say I would be the troop leader?) and the couple of girls that are always a handful at every meeting, then to deal with my own acting impossible and bratty! I wanted to pull my hair out! Needless to say, I came home and poured myself a little drink. That's saying something, since I rarely drink! LOL!
Anyway, today we went to a birthday party at the gymnastics place. It was a nice party, and Makenna seemed to have had fun. Then we drove to Niceville to watch Zac play ball. We got to see some old friends there that we knew when we lived in Panama City. Sometimes I really miss those days. It seemed like we had a lot more friends there, and we always had people calling and hanging out with us. It was a nice end to a stressful week!
After the hellacious day I had yesterday, I was really hoping that everyone would wake up on the right side of the bed today. Makenna was definately in a more cooperative mood; much like her usual self. This past week she has been terrible! So moody, and hard to get a long with. After girl scouts last night (tell me why did I ever say I would be the troop leader?) and the couple of girls that are always a handful at every meeting, then to deal with my own acting impossible and bratty! I wanted to pull my hair out! Needless to say, I came home and poured myself a little drink. That's saying something, since I rarely drink! LOL!
Anyway, today we went to a birthday party at the gymnastics place. It was a nice party, and Makenna seemed to have had fun. Then we drove to Niceville to watch Zac play ball. We got to see some old friends there that we knew when we lived in Panama City. Sometimes I really miss those days. It seemed like we had a lot more friends there, and we always had people calling and hanging out with us. It was a nice end to a stressful week!

1 Comments:
LOL! Too funny!
I feel your pain...although England was really bad on our family, I had tons of friends. Defintiely have not found a groove here in that department.
Post a Comment
<< Home