queen of boredom
This week has royally sucked. Zac was gone, no one called (except my mom, of course) and there was nothing to do. My birthday slipped by like anyother day, and nothing real exciting happened at all.
Zac got home Friday and told me that he would be depoying soon. While I know I am a capable and independent woman, I know that it is going to suck while he is gone. I have got to find a group of women who have the same things in common with me to hang with while he is gone. Not like these pretentious, stuck-up bee-atches that were supposed to be my friends. Or so I thought. Who was I kidding? I can't believe it has bothered this much. I hate that the friendships I value are obviously not reciprocated. I know I am better off, but it still upsets me when the people I thought were friends, are really not. It makes me feel like there is something wrong with me. Like I am not worthy to be in the "fake boob" club. I'm done. Finished. Tired of being the third wheel. Anyway, on to better things... good riddance.
So Zac has left again to watch the superbowl. I think I am being selfish. I would have liked for him to stay home and watch it. He's been gone all week. I need to go scrapbook! LOL!
Zac got home Friday and told me that he would be depoying soon. While I know I am a capable and independent woman, I know that it is going to suck while he is gone. I have got to find a group of women who have the same things in common with me to hang with while he is gone. Not like these pretentious, stuck-up bee-atches that were supposed to be my friends. Or so I thought. Who was I kidding? I can't believe it has bothered this much. I hate that the friendships I value are obviously not reciprocated. I know I am better off, but it still upsets me when the people I thought were friends, are really not. It makes me feel like there is something wrong with me. Like I am not worthy to be in the "fake boob" club. I'm done. Finished. Tired of being the third wheel. Anyway, on to better things... good riddance.
So Zac has left again to watch the superbowl. I think I am being selfish. I would have liked for him to stay home and watch it. He's been gone all week. I need to go scrapbook! LOL!

2 Comments:
I so know what you mean! That being said though, drop me an email or give me a call {I hate the phone, so rarely think about picking it up to call soemone...I know, bad on me:-(}...we can get together sometime though! I'm not fake, I had enough of that HS drama crap in the UK!
hay girl...I am on one of your lists and saw your link to your blog...privately email me and I can call ya so we can chat..and help pass the boredom together..lol
sweet wishes
Clara
Post a Comment
<< Home