What's a girl to do?
Ok, it's Sunday afternoon, and I am so bored. Makenna is taking a nap (I guess she is worn out from the overnight at grandma's) and Zac left about an hour or so ago to go on TDY for schooling.
So what's a girl to do? I could clean house, or do laundry. I could take a nap with Makenna (hmmm, that sounds tempting). I really should get in that scrapbook room and attempt to get caught up.
Instead I sit here trying to learn this blog thing. Boy, it's going to be a long week.
So what's a girl to do? I could clean house, or do laundry. I could take a nap with Makenna (hmmm, that sounds tempting). I really should get in that scrapbook room and attempt to get caught up.
Instead I sit here trying to learn this blog thing. Boy, it's going to be a long week.

<< Home