Friday, January 27, 2006

back in kindergarten

So I spent the entire day again in Makenna's kindergarten class. I come in and help her teacher with the kids and testing their skills, etc. The kids have all really gotten to know me, which is pretty neat I guess. I always get lots of hugs, etc when they see me.

But one litte boy there really scares me. When he grows up, he will be that child that comes to school with a gun, or the one that will be in prison for hurting someone. I am serious. He is in a constant other world. And it's like pulling teeth getting him to do any work at all. And he doesn't care. He has no clue. It's so frustrating! Thank goodness I am blessed with a child who is pretty well behaved! I would go nuts if I weren't. That probably explains why he asked me today if I thought kids were a pain, because his mom and dad told him that they were. Go figure. Now I understand why he is the way he is. Sad.