holy spare change!

Ok, so I decided to attack the big crayon in Makenna's room and count the change. I knew there was quite a bit of quarters in there because Zac insists that we save ALL the state quarters. (why, I really don't know)It took forever to count all that! Let's just say that there is enough in there to make a car payment if we are ever in a bind!
Speaking of car payments... the Nissan took a crap. Soooo, it looks like we will be needing to buy a new vehicle for Zac in the near future. That means an extra bill that we don't currently have. Why is it that once you start digging yourself out of a hole and things start looking up financially, something happens that takes that all away. Man, it's so hard to get ahead sometimes. Anyway, maybe I will trade my SUV in for a more economic car. Something a little smaller that gets better gas mileage. I want a new car too you know!

1 Comments:
Good grief, look at the quarters...LOL!
Sorry to hear about your other car...I dread the day Bryan tells me that something has happened to his.
Post a Comment
<< Home