Saturday, February 25, 2006

Wow, where has the time gone? My intention for doing this blog is to write my thoughts, feeling , etc EVERY day, not once in a while. (Which is what is seems like lately) I forget about updating, and sometimes I think that nothing really exciting happened so why bother?

Anyway, mom is doing good since her surgery. I can't wait till she is up and moving around like normal... and pounds lighter! I am so excited for her. (and secretly jealous that she will be skinnier than me, LOL)Now I have to worry about my grandmother. She goes in on Monday for a mastectomy. I think I spelled that wrong. She was just diagnosed with a rare cancer like two weeks ago! Now surgery, hardly any time to digest it all. I am afraid for her. This cancer has been growing for an extremely long time, and is probably worse than what we think. I am also scared for my mom. That's her mom... I feel bad for her. I am hoping for the best. I'll know more on Monday. But that prompted me to get a full physical done; bloodwork, pap, blood pressure, everything. Haven't gotten any results back yet.

I just noticed on Val's blog the beautiful pictures she posted. I need to start taking my photos of nature again. I miss doing that.

3 more weeks till I go out of town for scrapbooking! Whoohoo! I CANNOT wait. I love going to weekend crops. I have so much fun meeting new ladies, and socializing. And I will be going with my new friend Erin. Not sure what it is, but I feel like I have known Erin for a long time. I truly think we could end up being great friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

So glad to hear that your mom is doing well....I had been reminding myself to ask you how she was doing but obviously the reminding wasn't working...LOL! Sorry to hear about your grandma, many prayers going up!


So where are you going scrapping?

3/04/2006 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home