{day 2}
Well, we woke up a little late... surprisingly I wasn't too stressed about it. Usually I am struggling to get Makenna in gear because she moves slower than molasses. She has been a doll since Zac left, and for that I am grateful.
I skipped the gym. I really don't know why. I think it's because I tossed and turned all last night and could not get comfortable! What I would give to have Zac's elbow stuck in face now!
I went to the commissary to get some much needed groceries. $135, not bad. I am sure I won't be going for a while. See, salad, chicken and healthy foods, Zac!
I roasted a small chicken, red potatoes and onions for dinner. I kept wishing Zac would walk in that door and comment on how good it smelled. I am thinking that he is about there now, and hopefully will call soon with his address/email.
Makenna asked how many days it was until her daddy comes home. I know she misses him already!
I skipped the gym. I really don't know why. I think it's because I tossed and turned all last night and could not get comfortable! What I would give to have Zac's elbow stuck in face now!
I went to the commissary to get some much needed groceries. $135, not bad. I am sure I won't be going for a while. See, salad, chicken and healthy foods, Zac!
I roasted a small chicken, red potatoes and onions for dinner. I kept wishing Zac would walk in that door and comment on how good it smelled. I am thinking that he is about there now, and hopefully will call soon with his address/email.
Makenna asked how many days it was until her daddy comes home. I know she misses him already!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home