Monday, April 10, 2006

playing "hooky"


So we got a call last night during the "last supper" before Zac was to leave saying that his report time was pushed to Tuesday morning. Cool. Yeah!! One more day!

Since I had already told Makenna that she didn't have to go to school Monday, I let her stay home. We got up and played on the trampoline for a while. Then we decided to get lunch.
us: "Where do you want to eat at Makenna?"
Makenna: "Ci-Ci's pizza"
us: "oh joy!"

So off we went. Then we thought we would go see that movie Ice Age 2 that's out. I have to say it was a really cute movie. We all enjoyed it. We were planning on going out to eat at Golden Corral because tonight is shrimp night, but looks like we are going to pass.

Now we have to do the whole "good-bye" thing all over tonight. (Secretly I am praying that they will call and cancel it all together- I know, wishful thinking)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home