Friday, April 07, 2006

and so the countdown begins...

Well, this is it. Monday zac is leaving. We went to lunch yesterday and starting talking about it. I actually started to cry a little. Good grief! I know it's only going to be 3 months, but I already miss him. I don't think Makenna even realizes the capacity of what it all means. It's going to be a long summer!

So this weekend we are going to BBQ with friends & family. The grill is lit, and we'll be eating good once Makenna and I get back from girl scouts. I have a yoga lady coming tonight to teach them some moves... should be quite funny.

I have got to keep my mind off of the thought of him leaving soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

I didn't realize it was so soon!

You'll be fine, you are a strong woman!

Give me a call if you need anything or just want to get out of the house:-)

4/09/2006 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home