Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Feeling a little insane!

I went with Makenna's class to the local zoo. It was nice, although we had been there like a gazillion times. I'm not sure if it was because it was hot or what, but Makenna started to act like a total brat. The usual whining and carrying on because "so and so got there first", or "he pushed me", whatever. By the end of the field trip I was so ready to go! LOL

Ordered pizza tonight. I wasn't in any mood to try and make dinner. I feel like I am in a funk of sorts. It's like I walk around the house looking for something to do, but I don't have the desire to do it. Even though I know there is a lot I need to do.

Maybe it's because I look forward to Zac's phone call, and when it doesn't happen it depresses me. I know he can't always call. I mean he is in a war for God's sake! Then of course, I am here alone... no one really calls to talk. No one comes over to hang out with me. No one asks me to go anywhere or do anything. I know everyone's busy with their own lives, but man. It gets lonely. I guess I could call them, but it bothers me that no one seems to care. Does that sound too self-absorbed?

Makenna fell asleep early. Like at 7:30! It's funny, because I was watching her thinking to myself, "Don't go to sleep! I need company!" LOL. The night is the worst. Since there is nothing decent on TV tonight, I am completely bored. I have made a list of things that I need or want to do while Zac is gone, so I guess I could work on those. I think I will go to Walmart tomorrow and get some paint.

Well, ironically just as I was typing this Ed called. He wanted to see how I was and if I needed anything.

It's only been a week. GOD!!!! I am praying that the days please move a little faster, otherwise I might just go insane!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

Sorry you are feeling down:-( I should call you...I REALLY need to get over my "avoid the phone like it is the plague" state of mind!

Are you coming to lunch next week?

4/19/2006 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home