Happy Easter!

So last night, I had to have Steve come over to grill these turkey cutlets I got at the commissary. I wish I had remembered to ask Zac to show me how to light the grill. Anyway, it was a good meal.
Today I spent the day with Mom & Makenna over in Destin. We stopped in a couple of places. Makenna, the little devil made out like a bandit thanks to Grandma! Of course, she knows that Grandma is a push-over and will get her what she wants as long as she looks cute! LOL!
I wish I had my camera today while we were driving over the Destin bridge. The water was absolutely beautiful! It was almost aqua-green. Absolutely gorgeous.

This evening Makenna and I colored eggs. She was excited to see what each color would do to the egg, mixing and blending all colors. Tomorrow we are going to go to Grandma's to hide them and maybe swim in the pool. Valerie and Jonathon are supposed to be there, and Steve is grilling salmon patties.

Now I have to go and be the Easter Bunny once Makenna goes to bed. I made sure got some peeps for myself since I know she won't eat them. Yum!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home