Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Easter Bunny was here!


I miss Zac so much! I guess it would be easier if I had girlfriends who called and wanted to hang out, or a job to keep me busy. Sometimes I find myself in such a lonely state that it's down right depressing! That's probably why I ate all these peeps by myself! LOL


The Easter bunny came! Look what he left Makenna. Of course, she woke up bright and early (6:15am to be exact) and was so thrilled at the stickers. They just happened to be the ones that she looked at and wanted yesterday when we were at the store. Funny, I guess the Easter bunny does watch you!


Today we went over to Mom and Steve's. He made salmon patties, salad, and asparagus. Not too bad. I hid the eggs for Makenna to find in their backyard. Then she hid them for me.


This morning before we went over there, we had made cupcakes. She decorated them and everything. She wanted to save one for her daddy, so I might stick it in the freezer for him! Yummy!

Happy Easter Zac! We love and miss you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

Makenna looks so cute!!

Give me a call anytime or drop me an email and we'll do something:-)

4/17/2006 3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home