Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Mom, I couldn't stop farting all day!


Straight from the mouth of my wild child. I got quite a chuckle because it's always the way she tells her story.

I went to Target today to pick up Mom's birthday present. It's the Magic Bullet... (now don't get your mind in the gutter!) It's supposed to be a really great blender/mixer. I hope it is, because I got one too from Ebay. Only I paid a lot less than I would have from a store. While I was there, I spotted a rug that I really liked. Do you think it looks okay in the kitchen? Keep in mind that I still need to paint, and I would have to life the fridge to slide the carpet down some. What do you think?

Nothing too exciting happened today. Of course, no one called (except mom and Zac). It was her birthday, but that was about it. Man, these days are dragging on so slow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home