sweet justice
I was driving back from lunch with Erin and this idiot rode my ass and veering in and out of traffic like a speed demon. I shook my head and prayed that a cop was sitting up ahead. My prayers were answered! Awwww... it was sweet justice when I saw her pulled over and those blue lights blaring for all to see. I hate idiot drivers like that.
Speaking of lunch. I went to Ruby Tuesday. I stayed strong and resisted the Queso dip that Zac and I love so much! I went straight to the salad bar, and ordered the Smart Eating Chicken. Yeah me! I was so proud of myself. And the big kicker is I ordered a water, no soda. Zac would be surprised and impressed I think.
It's really not that big of a surprise to me. I mean, I have been eating good and exercising hard. I want this so bad! I have already lost 7lbs. I can't wait till I reach my short term goal.
I need to figure out why I am always so exhausted around 2pm everyday. Sometimes I fall asleep on the couch before Makenna gets home from school.
Speaking of lunch. I went to Ruby Tuesday. I stayed strong and resisted the Queso dip that Zac and I love so much! I went straight to the salad bar, and ordered the Smart Eating Chicken. Yeah me! I was so proud of myself. And the big kicker is I ordered a water, no soda. Zac would be surprised and impressed I think.
It's really not that big of a surprise to me. I mean, I have been eating good and exercising hard. I want this so bad! I have already lost 7lbs. I can't wait till I reach my short term goal.
I need to figure out why I am always so exhausted around 2pm everyday. Sometimes I fall asleep on the couch before Makenna gets home from school.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home