We're not in Kansas, Toto!
Good grief, it feels like a tornado out there! I woke up this morning at 6am because the wind was whipping! I had to go outside and take down the canopy on the gazebo. It was flying and holding on by a few straps. Look at this crazy weather!
It almost looks like the remnant of a hurricane!! 31 days and counting now till the start of hurricane season. God forbid we have an active one this summer or I am screwed! Without Zac here to help, it would totally suck trying to get that trampoline apart and the gazebo, the windows boarded, etc. I don't even want to think about it.
So with the winds kicking 25-40mph according to weather.com, we will probably be staying inside. This house needs a good cleaning anyway. And considering I just spent $62 to fill my gas tank, I should limit my driving anyway.
It almost looks like the remnant of a hurricane!! 31 days and counting now till the start of hurricane season. God forbid we have an active one this summer or I am screwed! Without Zac here to help, it would totally suck trying to get that trampoline apart and the gazebo, the windows boarded, etc. I don't even want to think about it.
So with the winds kicking 25-40mph according to weather.com, we will probably be staying inside. This house needs a good cleaning anyway. And considering I just spent $62 to fill my gas tank, I should limit my driving anyway.

2 Comments:
If there is a Hurricane coming (or any other time you need ANYTHING!) Just call us Wendy! Joe will be right over to help. Lord knows I have been on the receiving end with dh being TDY during Hurricane Season all last year. That was when he was gone 2 months. Luckily 6 of his co workers came and boarded up etc for us. I hauled all the wood out to each window where it belonged...and I couldnt have got them up alone. I took them off alone. That must have been a hoot to watch. I unscrewed them...and on that last one I jumped back and let the board hit the ground. There was no way I could lift them down. Well, what doesnt kill us makes us stronger!? Right! :) Hugs to you....we are just down the road. Please just dont be shy and ask for what you need. :)
There aren't going to be any hurricanes, think positive:-)
As for the trampoline, just take off the net and flip the main part!
Post a Comment
<< Home