Tuesday, June 06, 2006

knock, knock, anyone home?


I got up this morning knowing that I was going to go and do my weigh in and get measured at Curves. Howie came over to help me finish mowing the back yard. I locked all the doors but left my garage door opened in case he needed to get some water from the fridge in the garage or whatever. I got back, unlocked the door, then followed Howie outside to thank him. When I shut the door, little did I know I had locked myself out! No keys, no phone, no shoes! Anyway, Howie gave me a ride to mom's to get a spare key from her house, but she didn't have one. We drove all the way back to the house where he managed to pry open the door, damaging the door knob, and some small scrapes on the door jam, but still cheaper than paying a locksmith. What a dufus am I? I am off to Wally-world in the morning to get spare keys made.

The weigh in was sucessful! I did really good. However, because of the whole fiasco with being locked out, my eating and workout schedule was completely thrown off today. I am 3 lbs heavier right now than I was this morning. I hate that. I hate that I am already completely obsessed with the scale, and scared to death to gain weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home