Monday, June 12, 2006

what's a little tropical storm?


Well, thankfully it doesn't look like we are in the direct path of TS Alberto. However, we could definately use the rain. I just got finished mowing the front yard and spending a little time watering the edges of the yard since the sprinkler doesn't reach anymore. All of a sudden, the sky got dark, and the wind began to blow. Down came the rain! Yippee! Even though it only lasted 10 minutes, it was a welcomed sight!

I came across this picture of me and Zac taken 3 years ago. Man, I really miss him. I miss knowing that he will be walking through the door everyday. Sometimes I get so lonely here without him. Especially when I think that I can't just pick up the phone and call whenever I want. I am praying that these last 6 weeks or so go by fast. I miss my man!

Went to the gym and worked arms today. Even though I followed the workout plan, I don't feel like I got a good enough workout. I half expected my arms to be killing me right now. I think I need to either add more exercises, or add more weight. My ultimate goal is to look like this person.

Her name is Julie. Penny used her as a trainer to get ready for her last competition. I would love to hire her, but $200 for an 8 week program at this stage is hard to swallow. Maybe in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home