up late and can't sleep
Well, I got back from the Close to My Heart party around 1030. I knew that I needed to finish painting the bathroom tonight and I should at least paint the wall behind where the washer/dryer will be. I cleaned the floor and mopped... the painting will have to wait till morning. Sears won't be here till at least noon. I have time.
Mr Phillips is supposed to come by and help me install the kitchen faucet. Hope he remembers. Slowly but surely this house will come together. But after seeing MaryJo's house tonight and the way she has her daughter's room set up, I might have to move Makenna's room around now and add another white bookshelf. Think that will be a project for after she starts school.
Of course, I will post pics of all the changes soon.
Mr Phillips is supposed to come by and help me install the kitchen faucet. Hope he remembers. Slowly but surely this house will come together. But after seeing MaryJo's house tonight and the way she has her daughter's room set up, I might have to move Makenna's room around now and add another white bookshelf. Think that will be a project for after she starts school.
Of course, I will post pics of all the changes soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home