
I knew I shouldn't have jinxed myself! LOL! When Zac's mom was here recently, I had just told her that my washer/dryer was over 10 years old and still in really good shape...
until today. I did a load of laundry and noticed that the floor under the washer was completely covered with water. Great! I headed over to Sears and purchased a new set... they are beautiful, but expensive!! $2000 later and delivered on Saturday.
Can't say that it wasn't time to upgrade, but I feel a little guilty about spending so much on them. I am trying to justify it by saying that even if I got the cheaper ones, it still would have cost over $1000 or so... oh well. I can't figure out if secretly I was waiting for the damn thing to break because I didn't hesitate at all to go out today and buy new ones.
Then on my way home, mom called and said that her friend's sister has a business fixing appliances, etc where it probably would cost me around $35 to have it looked at. Maybe it was just a hose... then again, maybe not. Oh the guilt!! I think I just wanted the new ones! LOL! Oh well, if it wasn't now, then it wouldn't be long where I would have had to go out and buy new ones anyway. Still, the guilt eats at me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home