Tuesday, June 27, 2006


Been busy painting the house. I finished the front dining room today. I like it! I will post pics once I get it all back together. Makenna is enjoying the gymnastics camp and likes to show me her moves she learned. Of course, she is totally wiped out by the time bedtime comes around. The pic here is from yesterday. Her hair was a total mess by the time I had picked her up. You could tell she was worn out just from her hair! LOL!

Zac's mom is coming into town this weekend. I am looking forward to it. Of course, she won't care that my house is in total disarray, but I want to get it back organized again before she comes. I just have too many projects going on at the same time! And sometime soon, I MUST have this yardsale!!

They finally paved our road today. I can't even begin to tell you how happy that makes me. No more red driveway and dust on the car.

Worked out again at the gym... I did an hour on the treadmill today. I could have kept going, but I figured I had hogged it enough! I am down another pound this morning. That means I have lost 20lbs since Zac has been gone. Whoohoo! only 10 more to reach my short term goal.

My cat is going crazy right now as I am sitting here at the computer. She keeps grabbing my legs and rubbing against them. It just occured to me that I spilled this bath gel from Bath & Body Works in the shower. Something called euclyptis (I know, it's spelled wrong) spearmint, but it smells a lot like the perfume "green tea". I love the smell. She must love it too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home