I'd rather eat dogsh*t than paint a wall...
This quote was from my ever-so-funny hubby describing how he feels about painting. Guess it's a good thing he wasn't around to help me paint Makenna's room yesterday and today. I meant to take pics before she went to bed. It turned out really cute.
So that's about it. I pretty much neglected Makenna most of the day so I could finish her room! LOL! My house is so unorganized right now!! I am also trying to get things together to have another yard sale. I am totally de-cluttering the house, and going to get rid of a ton of crap, starting with the million stuffed animals in Makenna's room. Man! I hate those things. It would be one thing if they all fit inside the toy chest so it doesn't have to look chaotic in her room. Going through the kitchen and getting rid of bowls and small appliances that I haven't used in over a year... I went through my closet and drawers the other night. The clothes are all in a pile in my closet waiting for that yard sale. I really need to tackle that garage. Maybe once I have the yard sale.
On another note, I am down 18lbs now, (and counting)I can't believe that I have lost that much! I have about 45 days or so to lose another 12lbs so I can say I reached my short term goal. Wish me luck!
So that's about it. I pretty much neglected Makenna most of the day so I could finish her room! LOL! My house is so unorganized right now!! I am also trying to get things together to have another yard sale. I am totally de-cluttering the house, and going to get rid of a ton of crap, starting with the million stuffed animals in Makenna's room. Man! I hate those things. It would be one thing if they all fit inside the toy chest so it doesn't have to look chaotic in her room. Going through the kitchen and getting rid of bowls and small appliances that I haven't used in over a year... I went through my closet and drawers the other night. The clothes are all in a pile in my closet waiting for that yard sale. I really need to tackle that garage. Maybe once I have the yard sale.
On another note, I am down 18lbs now, (and counting)I can't believe that I have lost that much! I have about 45 days or so to lose another 12lbs so I can say I reached my short term goal. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:
WTG on your weightloss!
Post a Comment
<< Home