
Off to a late start today. I didn't make it to the gym, but I picked up a "steal" from someone wanting to sell a weight bench... I got the bench which inclines, and also has a leg extension, 2 bars, clips and 12 weights for $20. I was thrilled, and I think that Zac will be too.
Speaking of Zac, he sent a pic via email. It's of him and his boss here from the base. Look at Zac trying to be funny! Anyway, he informed me that his replacement is set to arrive on schedule and he should be home as planned. What a relief. I was so worried that they would end up extending him because of poor planning. I know Makenna misses him so much. Tonight we were sitting on her bed talking and she was crying saying that she missed him "so bad". I felt bad for her... but it won't be long now. She is growing up so fast. I look at her and I am amazed.
Tomorrow is a day I dread! LOL I have to go to Build a Bear so the girls from my little girl scout troop can spend their money. ARGH!! Chaos and screaming girls, not my idea of a relaxing afternoon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home