Monday, July 10, 2006

Finally over my guilt about the washer/dryer. I took it apart last night and wow, I can't believe that I was actually washing clothes in there. There was a lot of rust, so apparently it's been leaking water somewhere for a while. So, if not now, it would have been soon. I have been researching other places that sell the same model so I can price match at Sears (they offer 110%)

Anyway, picked up a 125'garden hose today at wallyWorld. It sucks that I had to spend $27 on it, but the edges of the grass are so burning and none of the hoses I have reached that far. I don't know why the sprinkler doesn't reach these spots anymore. Mowed the lawn, planted the petunias in the container, replaced the crappy what-ever-it-was plant growing in the container by the front door. I bought a pretty hibiscus to put in there. I also moved the azalea from the side of the house so the sprinkler wouldn't be blocked anymore. Now I need to clean out the sandbox. That's gonna suck. I can't believe I have let it go this long!!

So much left to do, and only 3 weeks left to do it. I guess I will be painting tomorrow. yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home