Sunday, December 24, 2006

It's Christmas Eve!

Although it doesn't feel like it. The weather has been really nice all week, and some people have even been wearing shorts. It's a little overcast today though, but still nice just the same. I wish we would see snow sometimes though. Now that feels like Christmas!


Makenna has been sick. Poor baby. We are supposed to go over to Greg's house tonight for Christmas Eve dinner and presents, but I am not sure we will make it. Of course, when I told her that there would be another little girl there to play with, she immediately "feels better". Momma knows better than that! She has been fighting a temp of 102.4, although today the fever has subsided. I am just concerned because I know that she was exposed to chicken pox, (chicken puffs as she calls them) and scarlet fever last week from a couple of the kids at school. Definately keeping an eye out.


Friday we stopped by the beach to take a few pictures with my new camera. There were a couple that I just love! Look at how beautiful she is!
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home