Sunday, November 05, 2006

i learned sumpin' today!



Look what I did tonight!! I am so excited that I completed my very first digital scrapbook page. Mind you, these are not my favorite photos, and it's not exactly how I would have done a traditional layout, but I am pleased that I am finally learning the world of digital scrapping!! Of course, I still have A LOT to learn.

So yesterday, I took Makenna to this girl scout event in Defuniak Springs. It was called "Once Upon a Time" and the girls had to dress up like a princess or fairy, etc. It was really cute. I bought Makenna's outfit at Target (Halloween sale) and embellished the dress with silk flowers and jingle bells. I made her crown wreath with silk flowers from the dollar store, and ribbon, etc. She had a ball fluttering around with her fairy wings. And if I do say so myself, I think she was the prettiest one there by far! Look at my baby!

My friend also took my picture (which is a rare thing). I actually happen to like it, so I am posting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home