the day is finally here!
O.M.G. I can't believe that I am going to see Zac today! I can't wait. I have about 30 minutes to kill before I go pick him up at the base. Of course, I am going to get Makenna from school so she can be with me when we get him. I can't believe it. I am so nervous! Don't ask me why I am so nervous. It's not like it's been a year or anything (although it feels like it sometimes). Will he be excited to see me? Will he notice the changes in me? Will he like what he sees? Will there be an awkward feeling like when you are meeting someone for the first time. I can't believe I am thinking these things. I feel like a giddy teenager in love for the first time... silly, I know.
I can't wait to see him.
I can't wait to see him.

1 Comments:
Guess ya'll haven't managed to come out of hte bedroom yet ;-p
Hope you are enjoying having him home!
Post a Comment
<< Home