almost had a heart attack!
Makenna and I were sitting on the couch last night when the evening news came on. The news guy reported that families expecting loved ones home from Iraq soon will have to wait because they have been delayed from returning. I freaked! Mom heard it too so I know I wasn't dreaming. And worst of all, Makenna heard it too. She got really upset and started to cry. I tried to reassure her, but how could I when I didn't know what was going on myself. I haven't heard from Zac in days. No email, no phone calls. Now I understand that he is in a war, but usually he will email me to let me know he is doing ok. He hasn't even responded to any of my concerned emails. It drives me nuts! LOL
Anyway, I called the base and they assured me he will be home as scheduled. Whew! I couldn't sleep at all last night due to my mind creating senarios.
I am calmer now, and very relieved to hear that he will be home in a matter of days.
Anyway, I called the base and they assured me he will be home as scheduled. Whew! I couldn't sleep at all last night due to my mind creating senarios.
I am calmer now, and very relieved to hear that he will be home in a matter of days.

1 Comments:
Hopefully he is home by now! Glad to hear he didn't get extended!
Post a Comment
<< Home