Wednesday, July 26, 2006

tick tock, tick tock!!

OMG, it's only a matter of days now before Zac gets home. I am jumping around like a kid I am so happy!!

Been busy the last week or so. Trying to get more painting done and clean the clutter. I still feel like I have so much to do, but I feel overwhelmed because I am running out of time. I need to mow the lawn (does someone want to come over and do it for me? Pretty please? LOL!) There's more painting, the garage, the truck needs to be cleaned, ARGH!! So much to do!

This last weekend I had a chance to meet up with one of my oldest friends. We hadn't seen each other in 17 years we figured out. Oh my goodness, what trouble we would stir up when we were younger!! We met when she was 13 and I was about 15. Her mother was dating a guy that lived on my street. So every summer she would come to visit. Well, from the very first day we met, we became instant friends. Almost like souls connected somehow from the past because it was like we had known each other forever. For 3 summers we were inseparable. Cindi & Wendy, Wendy & Cindi. From boys, to acting like models, going to the beach, and plain being silly. You name it... we probably did it! And laughed about it the whole time. Our driving lessons, sneaking out (sorry mom) and flirting with the boys!! Man, I really missed her. We never stopped laughing! When her mom and that guy stopped dating, we never saw each other again. And time created distance. Until recently when her family came to Destin for a visit and we met up. Now we are 32 and 34, married with our own children. She still looks beautiful and still laughing! I have to say, that Cindi is the one friend that I will cherish forever.

It was surreal to see our own kids playing together, now 17 years later. Her daughter is the one on the far right, next to Makenna.

(P.S.) There is something unfair about the way my face looks in that picture! LOL! The wind and the way my hair is at that moment. OH well!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home