Monday, July 31, 2006

T-2 and counting

Ok. Zac is coming home! He is leaving Iraq today and should be home around Wednesday! I can't wait! It's been a long summer. Not sure about what time or anything yet, but let's just say it will be a wonderful homecoming. I need to run to Wallyworld today to get banner paper.

Makenna had her 1st grade orientation this morning. I can't believe she's already in 1st. I like her teacher. She seems very organized and soft-natured. This is her 1st year teaching, but her mom and sister and cousin are all teachers, so I know she has a lot of support. I like the way she spoke to us and her philosphy on discipline sounds great. I hope that Makenna will flourish in her class this year, and lose some of that "baby" attitude. Overall, I was impressed with the way the school handled the orientation... not like HNP did last year. Everything seemed organized and ready to go.

BOy, it is pouring outside! It's about time we finally had some rain. We got some drizzle yesterday, but nothing like we are right now! Too bad I didn't get the fertilizer down.

off to get some house cleaning done before Zac gets home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home