Friday, May 18, 2007

makenna's new best friend



My mom is getting a puppy. It is so stinking cute! Of course, she says Makenna is supposed to help her take care of the puppy and watch her for her sometimes. Makenna is so excited, and she constantly asks me when she can keep it. (Secretly, I am excited too because this dog is supposed to be a lap dog, and frankly, my cat isn't that lovable). Look at how sweet that face is! Not sure what my mom is going to name her.

Speaking of the cat, it's amazing to see how tolerant she has become to Makenna. But I have to say, Makenna really hasn't given her any other choice! But now, Asia will stay put and "get it over with" as I say and let Makenna pet her. Which is good, because the cat and Makenna together is my biggest aggravator when they are both home together. (Makenna never leaves the cat alone and I have to hear Asia meow constantly!) I am dreading the arguments we will surely have this summer!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home