Wednesday, May 16, 2007

just believe


I was sorting through an old box today that was stored in the garage. Among the contents were various pictures of my past, old memorabilia, certificates, etc... some as old as 1975. What nostalgia! But one of the things that sort of jumped out at me almost seemed like it was placed there by a higher power meant for my eyes to see today. I have no idea where I got it, but it is very fitting right now for my life. Not sure if the words can be read, but this is what it says:
Believe in yourself- and the power you have to control your own life, day by day.
Believe in the strength that you have deep inside, and your faith will help show you the way.
Believe in tomorrow and what it will bring- let a hopeful heart carry you through-
For things will work out if you trust and believe there's no limit to what you can do!
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!
Those people who know me know I am in a difficult place in my life right now, and these words meant a lot to me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home