You know, there are many times throughout the day when I have in mind what I want to write about here on this blog... but when it comes time to actually sit down and write, my mind goes blank. Perhaps I should carry around a notebook.
Anyway, worked out this morning. My muscles are so incredibly sore. I saw April and told her I was ready for her to kick my ass into shape. So after her bodybuiling competition show in Panama City next weekend, she will be available to do just that! I really don't want to be big and bulky, but I have a feeling that because of my build and body type, I will have a tendency to do that. I dream about being that person with feminine arms and a slim middle! Right now I feel so thick and manly. LOL!
I need to get outside and finish the yardwork, more later....
Anyway, worked out this morning. My muscles are so incredibly sore. I saw April and told her I was ready for her to kick my ass into shape. So after her bodybuiling competition show in Panama City next weekend, she will be available to do just that! I really don't want to be big and bulky, but I have a feeling that because of my build and body type, I will have a tendency to do that. I dream about being that person with feminine arms and a slim middle! Right now I feel so thick and manly. LOL!
I need to get outside and finish the yardwork, more later....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home